Welcome

Hi, welcome to my blog!

I am a romantic at heart and am lucky enough to share my life with my wonderful husband and two adorable children. I love photography and showing other people's love stories through my lens. My goal is to capture the special details of important events in your life, whether it be a wedding celebration, and engagement or your little one's first birthday. Each and every event is as important to me as it is to you. I strive to record the touching glances, smiles, tears and embraces that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Please feel free to look through my posts to check in on my recent design work and photography sessions.

Contact me at capturedmomentsbyamyleigh@hotmail.com or check out my website to find out more. I would love to have the good fortune to capture YOUR special moments.

Kaylee's First Etsy Modeling Session

Kaylee has finally had her modeling debut for Etsy. She wasn’t loving the hat and decided she was not in the mood for pictures, so we will be having a second session tonight if she is in a better mood. I think her mysterious disappearing tooth may be the cause of her unwillingness to cooperate. Of course Carter had to show her how it’ s done with the bribe of $1 to be my assistant and the promise of picking out a prize from the dollar store.

I have to say if you could have witnessed this shoot you would have been surprised to see there were any pictures that came out of it that she wasn’t crying in. (Very unusual for her.) So I guess I can’t complain.

I know I may be prejudice, but these are the most beautiful children in the world. They are so precious. Hopefully Kaylee’s cuteness sells some tutus on Etsy, more tear-free pictures (fingers crossed) to come soon.


 

0 comments:

Emmaline Bride  button


Followers

Captured Moments by Amy Leigh's Fan Box

© 2010 Captured Moments Photography | Blog design by Splendid Sparrow